HELLO! Hello.....hello.......hell....

Rozy157

Insert cheesy quote here
Oct 23, 2003
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
Is it just me, or has the bored DIED in the last few weeks? I used to visit a few times a day. Are we completely out of stuff to talk about?

How about this:

Is there a better drummer than Charlie Benante? I listen to wide variety of music and it's hard to find anyone. I thought Paul Bostaph's Slayer work was killer, and Lars in the Justice/Black Album era was great, but if you listen to Vol. 8 and WCFYA, I don't think there is any question who the king is. I also believe he's holding back as well.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
for non metal\hard rock Kenny Arnoff is real good. Vinnie Appice is a good old drummer. I always like John Bonham for making simple(compared to Peart) beats just rock. Peart is a Beast. charlie does Rock hard.

Ted Kirkpatrick from Tourniquet. He's like the Charlie of Tourniquet. Writes all the music, most of the lyrics, and plays rhythm guitar. Awesome drummer. Don't know how well known he is though, since Tourniquet is a christian band.

Gonzo. Peart. Eric Singer. Always liked Eric Carr and Bun E Carlos for what they played. Charlie's tops though, musically, all-around bad-ass!! :hotjump:

I don't really like Gonzo's playing, he's kinda stiff. Saw one of his drum solos and found it a bit sad.

dutchy said:
drumsolo's are sad , but alway's a good time for gettin some new beers!!!!

Dude, Charlie's solos are anything but sad, he did a killer one at the Flint show!!!