Hello Kitty

No. I absolutely HATE that fucking cat.

My ex was slightly obsessed with it. She had it all. Toaster (toasted the cats face on the bread), waffle maker, coffee maker, silverware, shower curtains, EVERYTHING.

Very happy my current gf doesn't have that obsession.

My gf's mother hates it with passion, so we bought her a shirt once, that's it.
the little daughet of a friend of us liked it, but her mother thought it sucks, so
I created a little character in that style for her, now she has her own little thing
called "hello emma" with two shirts :D

No. I absolutely HATE that fucking cat.

My ex was slightly obsessed with it. She had it all. Toaster (toasted the cats face on the bread), waffle maker, coffee maker, silverware, shower curtains, EVERYTHING.

Very happy my current gf doesn't have that obsession.

You're going to burn in hell. :devil::hotjump:

rodneyk915-albums-miscellaneous-pics-picture15113-slash-hello-kitty-guitar.jpg

53Crëw;10695488 said:

Hah! We ordered those guitars to the shop a couple of years ago thinking we'd attract more girls as customers...

Eeehhh.. no.

Grown men in their 40s and 50s bought every one!

But.. 150€ for a padded guitar bag in black and pink with Hello Kitty logo on it??

Funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

You're going to burn in hell. :devil::hotjump:

Hahahaha she followed you here, dude!! :lol:

OP: Off-topic, but I've always found it weird when people say stuff like 21months. Are you really keeping count of the months? Can't you just say almost 2 years, or simply 2 years to round it up? You do whatever you want of course, but I've always been intrigued by such practice.

Hahahaha she followed you here, dude!! :lol:

OP: Off-topic, but I've always found it weird when people say stuff like 21months. Are you really keeping count of the months? Can't you just say almost 2 years, or simply 2 years to round it up? You do whatever you want of course, but I've always been intrigued by such practice.

Noooooo, he flamed Hello Kitty and must burrrrnnnnn

Way to bring girls to the forum dude! :headbang: Hahahahahaha

Was just going to say.....you really don't see many females around here and as soon as a Hello Kitty thread pops up, they come flocking from the woodwork with hundreds of posts and I've not once seen any of these gals post here in the 5 or 6 years I've been a member. :lol: