Hello Maiden Downunder...

Static

Manically depressed robot
May 5, 2002
Wellington, NZ
Visit site
Gidday, I am Static, I've been posting here a really long time mostly in seriously off-topic circles. Anyways, seriously off-topic formed the SOT Music Maker's guild a while back, the concept being that forumers come together and help each other with their issues concerning music and home recording, as well as share each other's music...a community of people fascinated by all things musical and the practical sides of it.

Now we have our own forum...in its current state there are barely any members, but a huge number of people expressed interest in the concept and I'm going to contact them all and get them there. Plus, I'm trolling other forums to let people know about it.

If you make music and have inquiries about it or just want to talk to like-minded people...WE WANT YOU!!! If you make music and post at the forum you are part of our guild! Please join up.

http://www.sotmusicianguild.com/

Kreator, Slayer, Testament, Susperia, The Haunted and Annihilator are not shitty thrash. You idiot.

which one spiffo?

It is good, if you don't like it, it says more about you than it does about the album.

You can't skip through tracks, don't expect any conventional song structure either.