Hello. Metalcore type stuff, with my own custom Cymbal Samples

Thanks dude. I have a whole new set of cymbal samples I have recorded but haven't made into Kontakt files yet. But I was considering selling them for a fair price, somehow, if people heard them and were interested. They are like the ones on this tune, but better sounding (in my opinion). Mostly A Customs.

Thanks, dudes. I appreciate it. Here is a little demo of the newer cymbal samples I was just motivated enough tonight now to finish. With a happy little bg omnisphere noise.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2208210/lolcymbalsamples.mp3

Not the most thought out demo but its...

14 hats
16 crash
18 crash
18 fast crash
19 crash
20 ride
18 china boy high zildjian
zilbell

With grab crashes for the crashes and such. All a custom except the china. Mostly complete I'd say, but I have a splash I want to do as well. This is sort of off topic but if anyone knows a good way that I could sell these online to people I probably would... right now I've just been using these/the ones in that mix I posted for my own projects.

I will arrange all the files needed into some sort of Zip file here, I don't have a website set up so maybe in the meantime some sort of paypal thing could be arranged... I will keep everyone posted, and I'm going to post something about it in the production section as well to see if there is more interest.

I have used paypal quite a bit, just don't have a store set up-- if anyone is interested/willing to, I could send them my paypal address and I could mail them a link to a zip file? I guess I don't know how to stop people from simply distributing the zip file so it'd be an honor system sort of thing (like many things, I suppose!). I think $20 would be cool. Let me know, on here, or send me a private message, and I can arrange this... I'll have a zip file with the kontakt files and wav files all set up hopefully tomorrow.