hello, pansies

EagleFlyFree said:
ok i got me ut, though i don't think i might be able to play in normal servers... do you guys meet up in a specific server and is it "special"?
No, we just look up our buddy list and see if anyone is online.
So, welcome here and happy fragging

no, i think its interest. i actually considered paying for one all myself just to get people started and interested. i'll pay whatever it takes, whether it be 5 bucks or even 50 bucks if people want to get organized. trust me, nobody here wants a server more than i do. i still play this game several hours a day

Now that the Guild Wars demo is long over I'm playing UT2004 quite regularly again and I'd be interested in our own server, though I am currently jobless and wouldn't really be able to help fund one. There's also the problem of where to locate it since we have members all over the place, and getting good pings for everyone is probably not an option.

So, in theory I'm all for it, but in practicality its feasibility is questionable.

I'm all for having a server, mainly because there are awesome custom maps out there that I can never find on servers, and if we started one we could put whatever maps we wanted to on it.

And there are next to no servers that run bombing run or domination anymore, and those modes rule.