Hello To all

lameusername

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2005
Oshkosh, WI
Hello. I just accidentally discovered this site . I'm a huge Death/ Chuck S. fan and have been for many years. I just crawled from under a rock and heard about the existance of Controll Denied and I'm freekin out to get my hands on any recordings :hotjump: My local record store has no idea what Im talking about. Does anyone know where I can get One?
Thanks
Sal

lameusername said:
Hello. I just accidentally discovered this site . I'm a huge Death/ Chuck S. fan and have been for many years. I just crawled from under a rock and heard about the existance of Controll Denied and I'm freekin out to get my hands on any recordings :hotjump: My local record store has no idea what Im talking about. Does anyone know where I can get One?
Thanks
Sal

You can get it off some internet sites, like amazon.com. You might be able to find it at Sam Goody or Best Buy as well.

Im trying to find some other bands to listen to. So I figure you guys have the same tastes as me so I was wondering who else you listen to besides Death.
Thanks Again
Sal :headbang:

lameusername said:
Im trying to find some other bands to listen to. So I figure you guys have the same tastes as me so I was wondering who else you listen to besides Death.
Thanks Again
Sal :headbang:

well, everyone got their own taste and nothing really sounds like Death ?

Check out Cynic if you're up for something a little "different." Very talented musicians, as I'm sure that you already know if you like Death.