Hello ultimate metal

CaoMishma

New Metal Member
Jun 14, 2016
I'm Maurice and I'm a 16 year old metalhead, I've been a metalhead for a few years while since hearing Bathory, Iron maiden, and Kreator on GTA. I joined this site to explore more genres of metal and meet other metalheads. I am mostly familiar with Heavy, Thrash, and Death metal, Prog, and Black Metal. I also play guitar, bass, and sometimes keyboards.

Hello olphor, I like all kinds of death metal but I like technical/prog death and melodic death metal the most, and also I want to join a band but no one i know have my tastes so I'm gonna start a solo project for now.

Last edited:
yeah good thing,
sometimes you have to make compromises, i made the experience that its also good to play in a band which makes not to 100% my music (but of cause music i like).
But i hope you find people with your taste :).

That's pretty damn good. the intro has to be one of the best things I've heard in a while. you guys could go somewhere with more exposure.

What sort of metal are you looking for? Any particular subgenres you want recommendations for? If you could list all the bands you already listen to and then explain what sort of material you're looking for, and what genres you want to explore, I'd be happy to help.

I listen to a lot a bands but these are roughly my favs: Iron maiden, Judas Priest,Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Overkill, Kreator, Exodus, Sodom, Dark Angel, Possessed, Annihilator, Sepultura, Toxik, Destruction, Death Angel, Death, Vektor, Voivod, Coroner, Anacrusis, Symphony X, Queensrÿche, Atheist, Asphyx, Cryptopsy, Autopsy, Dismember, Pestilence, Edge Of Sanity, Garden Of Shadows, Carcass, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, At The Gates, Bathory, Mayhem, Dissection, Burzum, Opeth, Immortal , Agalloch, Gojira.

In terms of what im looking for is something progressive or technical(but not to much wankery), heavy memorable death metal but not too technical. or some good black metal with a good atmosphere. but it doesnt matter i just want some good metal. I like to hear new stuff that i haven't heard.

Reactions: CiG