Hello

:wave: I'm Mr Lagoon and I am totally shaven headed.
I'm seeing Saxon in Cardiff on the Thursday before Bloodstock and then on the Friday at Bloodstock. Believe me you'll love them, they are still probably the best live band around. :wave:

Yep, we only get back from sunning ourselves in Greece on the 27th and we have another gig on 6th Sept, so more train tickets/gig tickets/hotels/beer & food money...no can do!! Come on, we work for the Government, do you think we're well paid or summat? :lol:

ah, im so glad youre all so nice. Hugs and kissies to you all!
Tell me about money problems! Im doing the Maiden tour in December and its gonna leave me a little bit broke!
OK at Bloodstock I will be the really tall one right at the front(of course), wearing black gloves (probably, weather depending-if not, a leather wristband) and Im very Blonde. You cant miss me!

Oi, no standing at the front if you're tall, Missus!! If I was there, I'd have the right hump with you for doing that!! :lol:

I hope you're not gonna JUST be wearing black gloves/leather wristband, are you? :lol: Thought I'd ask before Lagoon did!! :D

hey its not the height you have to worry about its the HAIR!
I might as well just be wearing gloves.....JOKING!
Nah, I do dress up though...might as well, while I can, eh?

Blonde Becca said:
dont worry i will!!!
Now, would anybody like to meet up with me?

With the onset of the "Cyber Perv" Copyright fingers 2003

I feel you should clarify a few things:

AGE? (Stating over the age of consent will suffice)

SEX? (It may seem strange but despite your earlier description you could be a hairy @rsed builder in a blonde wig. No offence to hairy @rsed builders.)

Meet? Bloodstock or did you have anywhere else in mind?

Kindest regards

Pete Townshend
Whirly armed guitar player from the who, and member of the official paedophile register.

:tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled:

oh right ok you wanna check I not a weirdo. Fair enough.
Yes Im female, 20 years young, I m Essex born and bred, (that might scare you if nothing else does..)and I want to meet up with some of you at Bloodstock? Ill be with my friends ..they are all male all 20 and over you dont have to worry about them hehe

Blonde Becca said:
Hey everyone. Im new, my name's Becca. (yes Im Blonde!) Im going to see Saxon for the first time at Bloodstock, Im really looking forward to it :)

Welcome to the board, I hope you will enjoy our certainly bad jokes.

Fingers said:
With the onset of the "Cyber Perv" Copyright fingers 2003

I feel you should clarify a few things:

AGE? (Stating over the age of consent will suffice)

SEX? (It may seem strange but despite your earlier description you could be a hairy @rsed builder in a blonde wig. No offence to hairy @rsed builders.)

Meet? Bloodstock or did you have anywhere else in mind?

Kindest regards

Pete Townshend
Whirly armed guitar player from the who, and member of the official paedophile register.

:tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled:

LOL! :OMG: