hello!

thankyou for welcoming me! you sound surprised to have a female here, is it unusual then?? what is your name?

There's a prominent link to here on the website, hence all the new folks..the mailing list has also been bombarded, we've gotten 60-80 new members since the website went back up, gotta love it :)

Hello Suzy!!
And all ya other Newbies!!:)
yes it is nice to see more Female Metal heads here too..
Cuz there isn't many around here where I live .. :-(

thankyou for a nice welcome! umm to Yngtchie Blacksteen, music i like....
symphony x (obviously)
slayer
guns n roses
megadeth
dream theater
iron maiden
dimmu borgir
emporer
norther
pantera
van halen
michael jackson
paradise lost
skid row
nile
steve vai
eric johnson.....
umm lots!

quick question, who here was at symphony x's recent mean fiddler show?

hehe yeah. i hope to be seeing them in december! but i havent got the ticket yet. they are playing with Deicide, Akercocke, Destruction, Amon Amarth, Dew Scented, Graveworm, Misery Index. i really wanna go!!

divine said:
hehe yeah. i hope to be seeing them in december! but i havent got the ticket yet. they are playing with Deicide, Akercocke, Destruction, Amon Amarth, Dew Scented, Graveworm, Misery Index. i really wanna go!!
You're very lucky if you get to go, they put on a great show :hotjump:

If you like Nile, you might like Cryptopsy too, if you havent checked them out allready.

And welcome aboard. In this board theres a whole range of people, from 14 year olds (me) to 40 year olds, its pretty cool.

underullospell said:
Hello Suzy!!
And all ya other Newbies!!:)
yes it is nice to see more Female Metal heads here too..
Cuz there isn't many around here where I live .. :-(

Yup, you are right. The same thing over here!

Welcome to the forum Suzy! :wave: I'm Nicolien, but you can all me Nica.
Yeah, like Mr. Shred-ididle said, you really should check out Cryptopsy. They are great!