Hello!!!

cloudy dream

...in my recovery room
Feb 16, 2004
Athens,Greece
Hi all,

I'm a new member at this board.Actually I'm visiting the Anathema forum for a long time but never have been registered...well until now! ( Also had problems registering in the past...technology sucks some times...)

Anywayz I'm here! :headbang:

Can't wait for the two gigs in Athens! :headbang:

Well hello everyone & from one new person to another - i just came across this site by accident today while i'm off work on the uncle dick! So erm . . hi then!

well - i was actually having a little medicinal smoke - but seriously i've been a fan for many years But i hadnt checked out the anathema website until today (im a bit slow with computers!). Just read about that acoustic gig on the 27th & i'm well miffed cos ive go my mother & her toy boy comin for the weekend so i cant go. :cry:

RedDawn said:
well - i was actually having a little medicinal smoke - but seriously i've been a fan for many years But i hadnt checked out the anathema website until today (im a bit slow with computers!). Just read about that acoustic gig on the 27th & i'm well miffed cos ive go my mother & her toy boy comin for the weekend so i cant go. :cry:
lol, nevermind then! family does come first - unless you hate them, then they begrudingly come first, maybe second...

I'm afraid i love my family so they have to come 1st - but now i think about it i wonder if i could get away with rigging up some sort of cardbboard cut-out of myself & say i have a cold so cant talk, then nickin off . . .
Or do you see a flaw in in this plan? :err:

blackeyed said:
aww, you're always nice to new people - if i recall you were nice to me too :Spin:
:oops: I think a warm welcome is necessary so that people realise that this place isn't always a scary place ;) Cheers for the nice post mate!:)

DragonLady1 said:
hehe sol ;) will u be in Athens too for the gig btw? would be cool to meet, I really hope that I can make to Athens again this year :)
i think i'll go down, yes. i'll be the handsome prince on the white horse, hohoho... :eek: