Hello!!!

cloudy dream said:
Hi all,

I'm a new member at this board.Actually I'm visiting the Anathema forum for a long time but never have been registered...well until now! ( Also had problems registering in the past...technology sucks some times...)

Well, that's nice, cause I'm also new :)
Hi all :Spin:

hehe. you think i dont. i lived in newcaslte for a few months. i luv the accent. i rarely got anything. :lol:

Oh common...it also has a descent football team Sunderland...although it can't compare to the Blues... :p anywayz..

Actually Sol was refering to trisss if I'm not mistaken...so tell us trisss! :yell:

I work in Newcastle - the people can be a lot friendlier there, but theres this big rivalry thing between Sunderland & Newcastle so i get a lot of crap for being a 'Mackem'. Where you at now then ?
Oh - and as for Rugby - dunno much about sport round these parts the footy was enough to put me off - too many arguments!

@reddawn
now i'm back in good o'l greece, the country i love to hate.

@triss
nice combination. many easterns go west these days it seems.

hi to all!
I had problems in the past as well with being able to register, I thought it was only my silliness, but there should be something with it, if I wasn't the only...
my computer still doesn't like the site much...