www.anathema.ws online, but under construction

Jay

Proper Bo
Jul 10, 2002
www.anathema.ws
Hello everyone

Sorry for the problems the last couple of weeks with the new website address that has been printed in the booklet. The site is now online but under construction. Control over the address finally came into my hands today and me and my mate Jaap have put together a front page and a links page. Hopefully when its done it should be worth the wait!

Any news or new confirmed gigs will be announced on the site.

Further, it is still in development and wont be fully launched until it's completed. We are working on it as fast as we can though.

For now I advise that people visit Sopel's website if they need more info on anathema because he has spent a lot of time working on it and has gathered a lot of info on the band. Cheers for that, Sopel. I am in regular contact with him and either Danny or me will send him info too.

Even though I hardly post on this forum I read it often and it's good to hear your views on the new album. Nice one for your support!

Cheers
Jamie
http://www.anathema.ws

hello there jamie! nice to see you posting on this forum again, i hope that this new site will become as great as sopel's
see you in london :wave:
ilaria