www.anathema.ws tour news

Jay

Proper Bo
Jul 10, 2002
www.anathema.ws
there's new dates confirmed on our site. in Istanbul, Greece, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Holland.
Still working on the DVD extra's too. that should be out in the summer.
I've been waiting on artwork for months from the label and travis, when i get it we can redesign the site and keep it interesting.

cheerz.....

Jamie

Hello Jay, over here in Mexico there is this "metal fest" programmed on May and Anathema is announced, is it true ??? or just some gossip to attract people to it? I haven´t seen Mexico on any of your webpage´s tour sites.

Please inform us !!! :)

Faridee said:
Hello Jay, over here in Mexico there is this "metal fest" programmed on May and Anathema is announced, is it true ??? or just some gossip to attract people to it? I haven´t seen Mexico on any of your webpage´s tour sites.

Please inform us !!! :)
We have had contact with one or two promoters in Mexico but nothing is yet confirmed...
I can't put anything on the site until its definate because we dont want to dissappoint people.
as soon as i know more i'll let you know...

Jay said:
We have had contact with one or two promoters in Mexico but nothing is yet confirmed...
I can't put anything on the site until its definate because we dont want to dissappoint people.
as soon as i know more i'll let you know...
Thanks for the info :cool: just please keep us up to date, will ya? :wave: