another tour!

DragonLady1 said:
hehe, welcome here ;) cool, I know already 3 tirol people who will come to the gig in Graz, will be much fun... but first... GREECE :) :)

thank you :)

i think, two of my friends will also come to graz. maybe we could go there as a group *g* (if you go there by train)?

Greece would be greut indeed, but it's hard for me to get the money for the local concerts at all, so greece would be just a dream ;). also school takes much time, you know...

snow2fall said:
I'm sorry to hear that. What's going wrong? :(
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work out for you in the end...

Oh well .. no bad news don't worry !! But no good news either so i'm starting to wonder whether it'll be my glory day or not ;)

Volfied said:
I just have a question,
The festival in TUrkey that is to be held between 19-21 June, RockIstanbul, says in it's website that you will be there, but there is still no update to the news section of the official Anathema website. What about it?

THat festival will be so good if it goes smoothly, QUeensryche, Anathema, Starsailor... But I am still just listening to the thumps of my heart waiting for the news
oh you said it before me, ok.

scandinavia has to wait until the DVD comes out because then we can do a proper tour of the place instead of 2 gigs and then off to turkey. dragonlady check your pm's you and a friend dont have to buy tickets for greece because you are now official photographer for us!

pagan2002 said:
scandinavia has to wait until the DVD comes out because then we can do a proper tour of the place instead of 2 gigs and then off to turkey. dragonlady check your pm's you and a friend dont have to buy tickets for greece because you are now official photographer for us!

its getting better and better, its so great to hear that, thanx!
I just wrote u a mail btw, but only read this now... of course I'll take Maren with me u know my Berlin sweetie :) :headbang: