another tour!

snow2fall said:
It certainly left me with one good memory: We went over to see My Dying Bride in November. The show was awesome... But man, the Tivoli was so packed with people - I couldn't move at all, my back has never hurt more after a gig than that night...
:loco: nice one girl, was it just your back or the neck as well? :p
i've never felt bad about cutting off me hair, except everytime i saw MDB play :cry:

toolsofthetrade said:
:loco: nice one girl, was it just your back or the neck as well? :p
i've never felt bad about cutting off me hair, except everytime i saw MDB play :cry:
Hehe... I think my whole body was sore after standing in that huge crowd, it was hardly impossible to raise my arms even. And then there was this guy next to me who spilled all his beer over me while they played "My Hope The Destroyer" I think... Aaargh! So I didn't smell that good either after the show, haha... :tickled: We drove back home right afterwards. Man, it was an exhausting but more than enjoyable trip... :headbang:

pagan2002 said:
and then on to scandinavia.

Thank you very much.

A thousand very irrelevant reasons for it never to happen, but let me suggest Mew as touring partner at least for Scandinavia anyways, pretty sure many Mew fans would like Anathema and vice versa.

I just have a question,
The festival in TUrkey that is to be held between 19-21 June, RockIstanbul, says in it's website that you will be there, but there is still no update to the news section of the official Anathema website. What about it?

THat festival will be so good if it goes smoothly, QUeensryche, Anathema, Starsailor... But I am still just listening to the thumps of my heart waiting for the news