ORPHANED LAND TO SUPPORT PARADISE LOST !!!!

the_dying said:
Hehe... I'm from the north east of Belgium, near the Dutch Maastricht.

ohhhh....now I remeber....
i've been there....

after Nathalie's recommandation.....
:worship:

I just liked the idea I came across 3 countries in few minutes.....
:)

Hey guys! See you on 22nd in Prague! I hope you will get more than some lousy 30mins. to show what youve got! If PL play the new stuff only itll be pretty boring, so I hope you will do your best to beat the shit out of them, so that they put on a really good show. Cant wait really!! :hotjump: (not to mention the fact that theres also the awesome Giger exhibition at the New Technical Museum, yay!)

Hi

I was at the OL show in Vevey, Switzerland, on friday 20th may.

The venue was packed (400-500 people I think), the atmosphere was good but the sound could have been better (the guitar volume was very low for the 3 bands).

Society 1 : I didn't know any song from that band but I have enjoyed their show. The singer is a great frontman !!!! And the guitarist made a nice Kirk-Hammett-like solo. Good show.

Orphaned Land : I came (from France) to see them. And it was a great experience. They played a lot of material from Mabool (Halo Dies, Ocean Land, Norra el Norra, Birth of the three, a short version of Kiss of Babylon)+ 2 songs from El Norra Alila (El Meod N'Ala, A neverending way) + 1 song from Sahara. I really enjoyed their set. It's a band worth seeing, there's a lot of energy in their live show. I think the crowd appreciated the set also. They played app. 40 minutes. I bought a T-shirt and had a few words with Kobi, so I'm happy :hotjump:

Paradise Lost : It was late, too hot, too much smoke in the air (stopped smoking few weeks ago so it's hard to stand such an environment :yuk: ) and my girlfriend and I were too tired, so we left after 4 songs.

I intended to make some pictures of the show but the guy at the entrance took my camera. So sorry, no pictures :-(

Yaz

Hi Yossi,

I wanted to see another OL show (in Toulouse) but I have no money left for the train :-((

Good luck for the end of the tour !!!!

Yaz

Rating
Music: 9
Performance: 9
Sound: 8
Light: 6
Total: 8 (8.4)
ol1.jpg
ol2.jpg
ol3.jpg

Prepare to be swept away by the Mabool Mina!
My day in Spain will be saturday. It's a darn shame you will not be there.....

Eran, you are right- I am putting together a lot of reviews and they get higher notes in almost everyone of those.
Plus- a lot of people are asking me when OL will be back, because they missed the chance to see them and are reading all the reviews and are now sorry for missing the show. It is going to be crowded at Progpower.