ORPHANED LAND TO SUPPORT PARADISE LOST !!!!

that's good they've changed (Lodz is closer :D )
They gonna play in club called DEKOMPRESJA starting from 8.00 p.m
I know the place only from my friends descriptions,but's not interior thats important huh? :kickass:
here you can order tickets :

www.dekompresja.com.pl

:mad: shame they are not running the page in english...
tickets are around 50 polish zl which is around 13euro
after the 18.04. they'll cost 60zl(15euro) approximately...about the price on the day of a concert I have no information...

Dekompresja should be easy to localize..khm well I hope so.. :worship:
come hell or high water I'm gonna be there
maybe I am not the best source of information but maybe I can help find resolution to some doubts ;)
would be more than awesome if some of you come to polish concerts :hotjump:

take care :headbang:

Morticia NL. Poland? Why not....

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

feel like coming? it wold be..I am spechless :worship:

i've been sitting here,reading and although my arse is hanging out a white flag and eyes filling with fog I AM DEADLY SURE I'd simply loved to meet you in the flesh!!! seems like great show is about to begin!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

poland invites all orphans!!! :wave:

btw.someone had already decided to come???

I am serious. I think that Poland makes a rare opportunity to see a show, cause it just one of those countries I never thought I would visit. And some great bands come from Poland aand, you have one of the best festivals "the castle party" Some dutch bands performed there once.
But it all depends on the budget and job situation. Other than that- it's a go. I'll keep you posted.
Say- does anyone know an airline who has cheap flight to Poland?

RashomoN Poland is a beautiful country.....
I love all eastern Europe countries.....
:worship:
i must admit my heart is growing when I read opinions like that!
could say the same about the israel :D few years ago I was so damn close to go there and the compilcations browsed by political situation turned my dreams to ashes... :cry: but now my present job creates a possibility to work in Tel Aviv :hotjump: I just need to convience my boss :worship: ;) that's worth to send me there,so I keep my fingers crossed that one day we can meet in Holy Land!!!

Morticia NL : I think that Poland makes a rare opportunity to see a show, cause it just one of those countries I never thought I would visit.

You won't regret it!!! to everyone who will be interested I can offer my humble person as your guide:D

LODZ is even more incredible if someone is interested in jewish culture,in 1939 jews were the second largest ethnic group after poles,they've established in Poland jewish language ,the Hasid culture ,their own messianism and philosophy which constiuted a part of the jewish state and in the same time a part of their symbiosis with poles :D...
of course it was the tragedy of Holocaust and wave of anti-semitism in comunist poland that led to drastic decrease of jewish population... :(
but luckily now the jews living in my country start to manifest their tradition openly again :Spin: definitly worth to see is the incredible jewish cementary...but I could write like this for ages and you probably fall asleep already;) about the cheap flights to poland I can't promise anything but I'll do my utmost to help...
I really hope your job situation won't be an obstacle in this case...
keep me informed

oceans of love!!! :wave:

I live in Warsaw as well, and I thought I will see PL and Orphaned Land here in Proxima club. Few minutes ago I've seen on some Polish forum that Orphaned Land won't play in WARSAW...!?!?!? IS THAT TRUE?

Good question London Leatherboy !!! Will OL play on every show of PL tour ???

I've heard that Society 1 and Orphaned Land will skip the gig in Warsaw becouse Paradise Lost will take a part in some charity festival here in Warsaw, on the day that was supposed to be the gig in Stodola Club. Maybe Orphaned Land could confirm that officialy? If not on their site, here in the forum!

as far as I know neither OL nor PL would play in STODOLA
those %$#(*&^@ people there are so good source of information as violins made of goats ass
they say the presence of the band is under question tag
but for me it;s obvious as long as there is no remark about that gig

better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness
in this case see ya in DEKOMPRESJA!!!

btw. the gratuitous PL gig is confirmed to take place on Pola Mokotowskie (London Leatherboy surely know the localisation ;) becouse of students juwenalia (kill me can't translate it to english) and they play after Hunter,T.Love,Wilki and others blahblah bands...

no comments..