01-06-2004 Murcia Gamma SPAIN
02-06-2004 Madrid Copernico SPAIN
03-06-2004 Barcelona Razzmatazz 2 SPAIN

05-06-2004 Bologna Gods Of Metal Festival ITALY

graz austria 6th june
zagreb croatia 7th
budapest hungary 8th
prague czech 9th

after these it looks like 3 gigs in poland and then on to scandinavia.

25-06-2004 Dessel Graspop Festival Main Tent Friday BELGIUM

26-06-2004 Hellendoorn Lantaarn HOLLAND tickets @ www.ticketservice.nl
and the breda festival 27th june

toolsofthetrade said:
:D there's yer rewards Raf & Marta nice one - yeah Danny, who's gonna join u on tour?
ah we'll be on our own again hopefully with decent local supports at a few of the gigs. i liked lawn from holland on the last tour. cant be arsed with gothic doom deth bands though. 10 a penny they are.

well, having a decent goth metal band as a support isnt that bad :erk: reckon most of them are copycats tho. and yeh, lawn's a band that suits your music better in sound...
hope you catch a few interesting discoveries round the Balkan. seems that area is rising in diversity... i read this Max Cavalera interview understating that.
i reckon many fans out there will see you for the 1st time eh? hope u have even a better time than the last tour.. how about that (South) American tour, is it shaping up?

I liked the first Flowing Tears album, the girl's voice was really something different... and The Crest (somewhere from Skandinavia, I think Norway) are not that bad too... but u're right, its getting really hard in this genre to create something new and moving, but there are still some surprises now and then :)

well, basically u need to define goth metal. or try looking for a band that redefines it.
i like what After Forever is doing these days. or Entwine. but not suiting Anathema, practically estimated ;) no, i wouldnt know too many. well i could come up with Samael again... :erk: :p

btw, isnt Anathema just a phase too far to play Lantaarn? i mean looking at former shows and the size of the fanbase here in Holland? btw, i really look fwd seeing you guys in Breda, must be a bit of a strange sensation doing a streetfest and all..?

toolsofthetrade said:
well, basically u need to define goth metal. or try looking for a band that redefines it.
i like what After Forever is doing these days. or Entwine. but not suiting Anathema, practically estimated ;) no, i wouldnt know too many. well i could come up with Samael again... :erk: :p

btw, isnt Anathema just a phase too far to play Lantaarn? i mean looking at former shows and the size of the fanbase here in Holland? btw, i really look fwd seeing you guys in Breda, must be a bit of a strange sensation doing a streetfest and all..?
why whats the situation in lantaarn piet? is the place too big? is there a site?