www.anathema.ws updated

Jay

Proper Bo
Jul 10, 2002
www.anathema.ws
Hello

Our new official site has now been updated. It is not yet completed. There is still more content to go in so no flashy stuffs as yet...

We have confirmed dates for the European tour in January/February. We are working on putting together more shows a bit later in the year in Europe so if your country is not yet listed, hopefully we will be able to play there soon. Of course as soon as I get official confirmation I'll put them up too.

There are some reviews on there for the new album and one or two live reviews from the recent London gig.

There will be more news updates happening soon too about the tour etc...

I know the pictures are small at the moment, we are working on a better gallery script with more options and functions.

I'd like to read your comments of what you think so far...

cheers for now

Jamie

www.anathema.ws

it looks really great! i'd like to see the pics a bit larger too, but you're working on that so it will be OK eventually...

nice work!

yeah, it looks great. just put some little profiles in. i always liked that, hehe... and hopefuly it'll be often updated.

this darker rectangle is too small... text goes beyond it at the bottom...

and there is sth screwed up in music section with albums descriptions which are not where they should be...

also, maybe you should make menu at the left, thus make more space at the right, what do u think?

sorry, im perfeccionist... more than a bit.

besides, it seems that anathema will have proper official site at last, like they had a few years ago...

The idea is very nice, I like the layout. Just some thoughts to make it better now:

yes, the text shows beyond the rectangle at the bottom. You can use another frame for the bottom. I mean, split the page in two, the rectangle being one frame dynamically changed where the page will show and the area under the rectangle being the other frame which will be shown static.

If I were you I'd add some hover effect. I mean something like having links underlined only when mouse is over or making them NOT underlined when mouse is over, or a small color change (for example from white they could be a VERY light yellow not any big change in the color, just to make the page a bit more interesting).

For the music section, I would add a table to the page. One column having the pictures and one column for the track-listing.

Stuff like that ;) But as I said, I like the layout in general it's very nice and it'll certainly be a HUGE step forward compared to the previous official site. Well, if anything is needed, I'll be glad to help :)

Feanor IV said:
The idea is very nice, I like the layout. Just some thoughts to make it better now:

yes, the text shows beyond the rectangle at the bottom. You can use another frame for the bottom. I mean, split the page in two, the rectangle being one frame dynamically changed where the page will show and the area under the rectangle being the other frame which will be shown static.

If I were you I'd add some hover effect. I mean something like having links underlined only when mouse is over or making them NOT underlined when mouse is over, or a small color change (for example from white they could be a VERY light yellow not any big change in the color, just to make the page a bit more interesting).

For the music section, I would add a table to the page. One column having the pictures and one column for the track-listing.

Stuff like that ;) But as I said, I like the layout in general it's very nice and it'll certainly be a HUGE step forward compared to the previous official site. Well, if anything is needed, I'll be glad to help :)

it might end up looking like yours then :yuk: :puke:

Ok, now i'm mad, really angry :lol: Well, no, I didn't mean this, I just tried to offer a few good ideas to make it look the way I suppose they wanted it to - I don't think he wanted the text to go under the dark rectangle for example...?