Official site now updated

mega

Anathema webmaster
Oct 12, 2001
Lappeenranta, Finland
www.anathema.info
Just wanted you to know that the official site is now updated. All the sections are now complete (more or less) including biography and albums (with full discography and lyrics to all releases). Comments and feedback concerning the contents of the site are still welcome as well as suggestions and ideas how to improve the site (and no, the color scheme nor the layout will not be changed)

I am also in process of writing Anathema FAQ. If you have any good questions/answers/additions just let me know. FAQ will be added to the page later today and it will be regularily updated.

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Oooh, I like :D On another note :cry: why is it always german and japanese releases that get bonus tracks? Not fair! *sulks*

Dunno about german releases but with Japense releases the answer is quite easy: in Japan domestic releases are quite expensive compared to the imported ones (weird as it is usually vice versa especially in US) and in order to sell domestic releases record companies usually demand/include extra tracks on them.

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Ah, now I see. But why don't bands just import the cds?? I mean if it means they sell more as they are cheaper...

It has nothing to do with bands but the labels. That's why it is called music BUSINESS. Usually the domestic releases include lyrics both in original language as well as translated to Japenese.
Perhaps the import versions are harder to get or something even they are cheaper.

you can usually find them albums with bonus tracks in HMV where people ask for them to be imported, and then send them back as they dont like them, then HMV would rather just put it in their store than pay for it to be sent back. :D , but they are usually like £20, i found Pablo Honey with 5 extra tracks for £12 in HMV and Itch EP but thats like £20 for 6 songs :eek: , so the price varies, ive also seen Machina with cash car star as a bonus track in Tower records, but i suppose thats only the bigger bands that you can get them, i dont really like to, but i try to download some of the bonus tracks which i havent got :) , which reminds me, i need to d/l the bonus track from morningrise, since i dont want to buy the album again. :mad: