FAQ questions

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey ya'll,

I'm helping to get the FAQ for the website up to date & full of all the info you could ask for so that when the new design of the site is launched, it'll be the most comprehensive site that it can be. Lisa's got a beautiful new site design set up, can't wait 'til you can all see it!

That said..what questions would you like to see in the FAQ? Not all questions will make it onto the site (it's called *Frequently Asked Questions*, not *Every Single Question Ever Asked* LOL), but the most common questions (and/or common sense questions) of them will be sent to the band for answers, & will go up on the site.

**note** I'll say now that full equipment listings will be found in both the band members bios AND the FAQ, so you can skip that. ;)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Do the guys watch Family Guy?

We know LePond hasn't yet, I wanna know what the rest think, it seems like Russ's kinda show :) By the way can everyone do me a favor and ask this, it needs to be frequent remember? :D

What are the old members doing now and why did they leave (I don't care about Rod, tho)

What about MJR and a new solo album.

Favourite song, album, performance of band members.

How would you describe SyX music. This is particularly for newbies of SyX

What are the band members personality's. (i remember seeing an interveiw with Russ on the really old site explaning the guys peronality's, i thought that was REALLY cool)

How do you feel about the amazing amount of sub genres there are in metal (Death, Black, Thrash, Prog, Power, Technical, Symphonic, Melodic, Speed, Heavy, Doom ect..) and when people sub the sub genres like "symphonic, progressive death metal with Black influences" (hmm, that sounds like Opeth) Do you just find it silly?

Yeah, i like the questions here, but remember this is probly going to be for people who are new to the band. Therefore, some of the questions asked may not be FAQs... though i would like to know the real reason why miller left myself... that's a good question.

What gear do you guys use? On the site, only Michael Romeo indicates his gear. Besides, the links say that Jason Rullo is sponsored by Sabian cymbals, but his name isn't on the roster.

I'm confused. :lol: