Faq

Jay

Proper Bo
Jul 10, 2002
www.anathema.ws
We are busy redesigning the whole site, it should be ready very soon. There will be much more information and things to see/do on the new site. With new menus and sub-menus.

For example, we will have FAQ section. Send your questions to
FAQ@anathema.ws and the most asked, or interesting individual questions will be answered regularly.

hey Jay, did you get me mail about the german anathema site? If not will there be one again? Just out of curiousity, cause it was supposed to go online again at the beginning of the year.

I had hoped some folk were a bit interested enough to make that FAQ page work, but it seems that folk round here prefer typing bollocks to eachother and spending way too much time behind the net. So I think I'll delete that section.

sorry to hear. didn't you get any questions at all???

i'll think of some then, don't delete it just yet :)
don't think it's lack of interest

well I for one had missed this thread completely the first time..
I tried to think something now, but I guess I've gathered enough information personally between all the nonsense circling here, cause well, I spend quite some time during my workdays here anyway :tickled:

but I guess you could add some info there that would interest a first time visitors of the webpage like about the origins of the bands name, original and current line up (i mean, why not eh?), about the upcoming dvd (it's been asked quite frequently here), when you're coming to finland, etc etc :D

Now I have a very Frequently Asked Question: Why are Judgement and Alternative 4 missing in the discograpy section?? :cry:

I'll try to think about some other questions, but this forum doesn't really invite to come back. :Smug:

Nina said:
but this forum doesn't really invite to come back. :Smug:

no! it does: come back :wave:

:D

ah, but you just gotta put up with some irrelevant crap here. that's what you get when you put a bunch of thick headed people with different opinions and with faster fingers than brains together. (this same applies to me, so no flaming in these words :D )