Hello!

Death_In_Fire_86

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2004
I'm a new person in this forum.I'm sorry if I don't speak well but I'm spanish...I'm fan of Amon Amarth and is my favourite group :).Are the best of the Death Metal music(in mi opinion..). :headbang:

Death_In_Fire_86 said:
I'm a new person in this forum.I'm sorry if I don't speak well but I'm spanish...I'm fan of Amon Amarth and is my favourite group :).Are the best of the Death Metal music(in mi opinion..). :headbang:
welcome welcome. which spanish speaking country are you from?

hi there junior :p (i can say that now cause i'm no junior member anymore hehe)
is he the first spaniard on this forum? havent seen any yet
anyway welcome, Amon amarth aren't touring in spain this year are they? :s

well, basque peoples aren't really spaniards. they aren't really anything but basque...so he's definitely the first basque member of the bard

Hi Celtik Militia, I think that i'm the only spanish here,if it is another one i don't know. This year they came to the south in february but i want to see them in the north, and as i can see,in the fate of norns tour...they are not going to play here....

Hi dude I am also a junior at these here forums, and I totally have to agreee with you that AA are the best death metal band period

*sobs* i'm learning to be a man...*sniff* isn't that enough for you?

speaking of not attending class for possibly nefarious reasons, are you gonna be in the area again any time soon?

PaganBlood said:
HAhahah Suckers still at school, Also im a new australian fan to amon amarth, never heard of htem just saw lord of the rings and noticed that the little dwarf midget man was wearing an amon amarth shirt.

Frodo Your No.3
dood you are a fucking liar ... i have pictures of you running butt naked at Wacken during AA set.
Btw man, lord of the rings kix ass, can we be friends? :worship:

Death_In_Fire_86 said:
Hi Celtik Militia, I think that i'm the only spanish here,if it is another one i don't know. This year they came to the south in february but i want to see them in the north, and as i can see,in the fate of norns tour...they are not going to play here....
Can you hook me up with some chorizo? ¿Tu conoces el grupo "Numen" ellos son de Gipuzkoa (Arrasate) e cantan en dialecto local? Salud mi camarda, iza la antigua bandera !!! :)

Belgar said:
dood you are a fucking liar ... i have pictures of you running butt naked at Wacken during AA set.
Btw man, lord of the rings kix ass, can we be friends? :worship:

TOLKIEN 4 EV4R

Belgar said:
May I suggest you don't fly the polish ones because they went crashing down hard & fast vs the alimighty Luftwaffe.

hehe, well lets see, at least they put some kind of fight unlike certain other euro nations which proclaimed neutrality (thinking it would save their asses) and then got anhiliated by Germans in a matter of days

Death_In_Fire_86 said:

Welcome!

I guess you live in Sociedad, don't you?
If you do...
What happened to your football team Real Sociedad?
Used to be a good team and a great club in Spanish fooball.

Oh and yes, AA is a terrific band! Not the best but one of the best :)

Tomasz said:
hehe, well lets see, at least they put some kind of fight unlike certain other euro nations which proclaimed neutrality (thinking it would save their asses) and then got anhiliated by Germans in a matter of days
Hehe well we still held on much longer than the french did or even the polish for that matter :D . Surpisingly enough Switzerland was neutral as well and nobody did anything to them.