Hello!

Belgar said:
Hehe well we still held on much longer than the french did or even the polish for that matter :D . Surpisingly enough Switzerland was neutral as well and nobody did anything to them.

your sentence is backwards.. its supposed to be :
"we still held on much longer than the Polish did or EVEN the french for that matter..." ;)
cause the polish getting their ass kicked in a month wasn't a surprise. :cool:
but no army in the world could have resisted the tactical force of the Blitzkrieg in the first year of the war anyway, the british are all proud of resisting but they got totally busted on the continent at first (in norway and france.. see dunkerk, a total fuck up), and living in an island was quite helpful.
well thats for the historical anecdote ^^

megamich said:
Welcome!

I guess you live in Sociedad, don't you?
If you do...
What happened to your football team Real Sociedad?
Used to be a good team and a great club in Spanish fooball.

Oh and yes, AA is a terrific band! Not the best but one of the best :)

Megamich i'm sorry but my team is Real Madrid... :p i live in a town near San Sebastian (Sociedad like you say..) :tickled:

Belgar said:
Can you hook me up with some chorizo? ¿Tu conoces el grupo "Numen" ellos son de Gipuzkoa (Arrasate) e cantan en dialecto local? Salud mi camarda, iza la antigua bandera !!! :)
Hi Belgar,sabes hablar en castellano? Claro k conozo "Numen" soy de Ordizia :D , t suena??

Hi all viking Metalheads !!! I'm new in this forum too and ... I'm Spanish too :D (sorry for my English) . Amon amarth is fucking great :headbang:
I'm from the center of spain , a small city called Salamanca and amon amarth doesn't tour here (sorry for my english again :D )

hey man ur from Salamanca!!! lol this summer i went there! its a really cool town :)
tons of hot tourists ^^ it must be cool for you in summer ;)
the spanish girls here are so fucking fine too hehe ("jeje" for spaniards)

The_midnight_walker said:
Hi all viking Metalheads !!! I'm new in this forum too and ... I'm Spanish too :D (sorry for my English) . Amon amarth is fucking great :headbang:
I'm from the center of spain , a small city called Salamanca and amon amarth doesn't tour here (sorry for my english again :D )

Hi The_midnight_walker yo soy d guipuzcoa... :D M jode k Amon Amarth no vengan x aki.... :err:

Death_In_Fire_86 said:
Hi The_midnight_walker yo soy d guipuzcoa... :D M jode k Amon Amarth no vengan x aki.... :err:
Hola ! q bien ver algun español x aqi ;) creo q amon amarth vinieron pero a cataluya ... osaq na con el DvD me conformo :D

The_midnight_walker said:
Hola ! q bien ver algun español x aqi ;) creo q amon amarth vinieron pero a cataluya ... osaq na con el DvD me conformo :D

A cataluña??creo k vinieron a Granada, al Piorno Rock no??si no m ekivoco.Y k pasa en los demas sitios?Sobre to aki en el norte k tenemos fama d ser mu aficionaos a esta musica...