Hello

Chickenbitch

Aug 27, 2006
north hollyweird
Hi all, just a new metal chick from L.A.. New to here anyway. Metal has been my favorite type of music for many many years. I even made somewhat of a career working with metal bands (although now its mostly corporate events or emo crap I end up dealing with)

Besides metal I am into video games, motorcycles, beer and comic books.
anyway have a good one all and I'll see ya around the forums

I agree death to emo.... except when they pay me a bunch of money to tour.
even then i try to sleep during the shows so i don't have to hear the bands.

and thanks for the mmm beer welcomes :kickass: great minds think alike

Chickenbitch said:
I agree death to emo.... except when they pay me a bunch of money to tour.
even then i try to sleep during the shows so i don't have to hear the bands.

and thanks for the mmm beer welcomes :kickass: great minds think alike

Burn the god damn money!

Welcome here!:)

Chickenbitch said:
ohhh no I can't do that. Money is good,I like money, doesn't mean I have to like the bands :puke:

thanks for the welcome though

But you took money from Emo kids! now you made so mady people cry...

But you took money from Emo kids! now you made so mady people cry...

actually I took money from emo kids management...
but i did take some money from a numetal crap band before the emo tour. I don't know which one was worse. ..well actually they both sucked but I'll the money anyway :Smug:

HIYAS CHICKENBITCH GUESS WHAT I'M NEW HERE ALSO!!! I'm only accepting the fact that you drink beer because your a chick. Guys that drink beer usually suck. But anyways hi and you rock. Keep up the good work of supporting metal and quit if all you get is emo. That's for kids.

I made an attempt to egg Gerard Way, you know, that loser from My Chemical Romance, I almost got kicked out of the green day gig.

I'll never forgive green day for letting those emo losers support their tour. . .

And much welcomeness.

I luurrrve beer, it's cheap and tastes good, damn anyone that says it doesn't!

Blue_Jay said:
HIYAS CHICKENBITCH GUESS WHAT I'M NEW HERE ALSO!!! I'm only accepting the fact that you drink beer because your a chick. Guys that drink beer usually suck. But anyways hi and you rock. Keep up the good work of supporting metal and quit if all you get is emo. That's for kids.

Yeah quit so you can work minimum wage at Mcdonald's lol not many can say they work in the music business doing something they love (even though she doesn't love working with Emo bands) but stick to it and eventually you'll work with metal bands.... anyways welcome Chicken...