Hello

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Hey everyone, this is the forum for Librarius Metallicus (http://www.librariusmetallicus.com), which is an online reference site about heavy metal bands. We try to include as much info as we can find, but we still have a lot of catching up to do. Feel free to suggest bands, point out errors, or whatever (if you don't like my opinion on something, I really don't care, but you're free to tell me about it if you must). We're still relatively small since we've only been working at it for about 6 weeks, but we'll keep growing and hopefully be a pretty comprehensive resource.

The site won't work on older browsers, so make sure you're version 5.0 or higher on whichever one you use. Javascript and cookies also must be turned on. The cookie only stores what page you're currently viewing for working with the programming properly, so there's no privacy issues there.

There aren't ever going to be ads or pop-ups on my site; I'd sooner just scrap the project. It's a free resource provided by the generosity of my employer's server. That's about it. I look forward to hearing your feedback, both positive and negative, in order to make a really great metal site to help people learn about new bands, side projects, or whatever.

Later.

Originally posted by The Wanderer
Hails! Great site. I really like the format the layout of the band pages as well.

is there any way i can get my band(s) added to this? I play bass for serberus and our record just came out on Crash/pavement music.

Well you can send me a mail if you want (adress to be found on the About Us section) with all the line-up info an album cover, description if you want and I'll add it.

Very cool. I didn't know about the site until the forum here. It looks like a great resource so far and hopefully it will continue to grow. I bookmarked the site and look forward to reading about various bands. This will help me check out new bands or find out info on bands I currently listen to. Great idea.

I will try to contribute in any way I can. I'll be on the lookout for errors or maybe suggest more bands to be added and try to include info. Good luck with the site.