Hello!

Kojaibolya

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2008
Hellohello, I'm from Finland->Helsinki, just started highschool so now I gotta get used to the fact that studying comes first, hobbies and interests after that which, by the way, are somewath here: Music, guitar (2-3 years of playing now), computer, movies and nature. I'm not very smooth at writing, so I'll just list few bands that are now pretty important to me here: Opeth, Katatonia, Novembre (my magic trio), Agalloch, Burzum, Thy Serpent, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Jethro Tull, Gallhammer, Drudkh and Caravan, that'll be enough. I can't actually tell what I seek in the music that I Listen to or list the genres I like the most, some bands just seem to have the "something" that the others don't, I'm constantly trying to track that missing factor.

Just wanted to submit some kind of introduction of myself, hope I'll get along with everybody! =) (I'm too tired to check the text for any spelling mistakes, sorryy)

spelling mistakes... hah! ur grammer and spelling is 10 times better then what i normally write :p

welcome btw uve got an interesting list there

My friend, who is also a metalhead, is going to Finland for 6 months, as a part of a student exchange programme.. I envy her! And she said she'll be able to see Children Of Bodom in November.. I envy her even more..

What's more, my boy friend, who is a turbine engineer, on the week commencing 15th September will go to Finland for a couple of weeks to work there.. He'll be in a place called Farjestad i think...

Hey everyone, I'm Cam and I'm from Australia. I'm in high school and I'm about to start my HSC (kill me!). I play guitar and banjo, and while I like all kinds of music I gotta say metal and rock are my favorites. Some of my favorite bands are Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Judas Priest, AC/DC and Disturbed but I like plenty of other stuff too. I pretty much love talking about anything so if anyone thinks they got something too boring to talk about try me and I'll make it interesting... or maybe steer the conversation towards something more interesting. Anyways, hope to talk to you guys on the forum and... shit, I've run out of things to say... GO METAL!!!

Hellohello, I'm from Finland->Helsinki, just started highschool so now I gotta get used to the fact that studying comes first, hobbies and interests after that which, by the way, are somewath here: Music, guitar (2-3 years of playing now), computer, movies and nature. I'm not very smooth at writing, so I'll just list few bands that are now pretty important to me here: Opeth, Katatonia, Novembre (my magic trio), Agalloch, Burzum, Thy Serpent, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Jethro Tull, Gallhammer, Drudkh and Caravan, that'll be enough. I can't actually tell what I seek in the music that I Listen to or list the genres I like the most, some bands just seem to have the "something" that the others don't, I'm constantly trying to track that missing factor.

Just wanted to submit some kind of introduction of myself, hope I'll get along with everybody! =) (I'm too tired to check the text for any spelling mistakes, sorryy)

Welcome to the Board!
Opeth, Katatonia, Novembre (my magic trio), Agalloch, Love those bands dude! :headbang:

Woah, I'm glad that people out there like Finland. I haven't visited Tuska yet, gotta get there next year. It would kick ass if Opeth and Children of Bodom would be there, which is kinda possible I think because they weren't there this year :)

I'm going to see Opeth here in December, I'm already getting excited :D