Hello

Sardonicus

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hey there, just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I've been shopping from this site for a few years now and I just love it here. Great way for me to find new bands and everything is priced superb. I got Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 by Enchant for 5$ which is insane considering what I judge that thing is worth. I'm 22 male and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

A few bands I enjoy listening to are Shadow Gallery, Sieges Even, Symphony X, Vintersorg, Devin Townsend, Enchant, Riverside, Myrath, Messhuggah, Age of Nemesis, Winds, Arcturus, Ayreon, Deep Purple, Budgie, Uriah Heep....list goes on and on and on. I started listening to only metal, but I've ventured into the prog realm and there is way too much for me to discover to ever go back to stricly metal now.

That's about it I guess, maybe a few things. Would you ever start to carry any of Siam Shade's discography or Prescription For Papercuts by Solstice Coil or even Chain of Foods by Anti-Depressive Delivery?

Current cd's in rotation:

Excelsior! - Mastermind
Raven's Crime - Everwood
Ripples in Time - Chromeshift
Still - Wolverine
Defiance - Destroyer 666
Shape - Dynamic Lights

Welcome Aboard , this is probably the best Prog. site out there, Kens A fair guy,and his prices are more than resonable.... Enjoy ,(Neo) :kickass:is the way to go..
( Hows that for kissing butt Ken):worship:notworthy:wave:

Get ""Pinkroom"" quick before its gone.

Hey there, just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I've been shopping from this site for a few years now and I just love it here. Great way for me to find new bands and everything is priced superb. I got Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 by Enchant for 5$ which is insane considering what I judge that thing is worth. I'm 22 male and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

A few bands I enjoy listening to are Shadow Gallery, Sieges Even, Symphony X, Vintersorg, Devin Townsend, Enchant, Riverside, Myrath, Messhuggah, Age of Nemesis, Winds, Arcturus, Ayreon, Deep Purple, Budgie, Uriah Heep....list goes on and on and on. I started listening to only metal, but I've ventured into the prog realm and there is way too much for me to discover to ever go back to stricly metal now.

That's about it I guess, maybe a few things. Would you ever start to carry any of Siam Shade's discography or Prescription For Papercuts by Solstice Coil or even Chain of Foods by Anti-Depressive Delivery?

Current cd's in rotation:

Excelsior! - Mastermind
Raven's Crime - Everwood
Ripples in Time - Chromeshift
Still - Wolverine
Defiance - Destroyer 666
Shape - Dynamic Lights

No OPETH or PAIN OF SALVATION???

Welcome Sardonicus! I'm a baby on this forum as well. Cool that you mentioned Shape by Dynamic Lights. Just an awesome disc. The keys all over that just make me drool.