New fan

jdryyz

Aug 13, 2004
I must start by saying sorry-- sorry I did not discover Enchant sooner! Yeah, I've been a fan of the usual suspects for years (Rush, Queensryche, Dream Theater, Fates Warning, King's X, etc. etc.) yet I somehow missed out on Enchant! It wasn't until a week ago, while listening to Progged Radio, that my ears caught something they hadn't heard in a while-- vocals with an honest emotional quality.

I found the band name and the website was soon launched. Many samples later, I find myself at my local Tower Records picking up all I could find. Sadly, only two releases were on the rack (Tug of War & Time Lost, both SE). Even more sadly, the Best Buy stores in my area aren't too good about stocking anything from Magna Carta or Inside Out. So, online shopping it is! Blink of an Eye and Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 should be arriving tomorrow and I can't wait! From what I've heard so far, I am very impressed! Keep up the great work guys! :Spin:

Jeff

I first found 'em early on with Blueprint of the World...

Don't forget Blueprint, Wounded, Time Lost...

Just splurge and order the whole darn catalogue!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Wounded was an eBay find...it is also on its way. :) I'll be doing more searches there.

dano1427 said:
I first found 'em early on with Blueprint of the World...

Don't forget Blueprint, Wounded, Time Lost...

Just splurge and order the whole darn catalogue!

I'm seeing signs that it may be out of print. Is this true? Perhaps I should go for the 2 disc version.

dolphz said:
Get Blueprint asap. My favorite and the best drumming IMO.

I clearly remember myself listen to Enchant's music for the very first time some 10 years ago.....awesome experience!keep on searching for Blueprint... and Wounded!

sawka said:
I clearly remember myself listen to Enchant's music for the very first time some 10 years ago.....awesome experience!keep on searching for Blueprint... and Wounded!

definetely a great experience. Great 2 albums --blueprint and wounded......my favorites also i'd recommend 'Break', and well all the albums are great .enchant never disapoints.

You'll have a tough time finding all the albums in stores. I'm surprised they had any at all. Ive used lasercd.com and also amazon.com is pretty good.

-Aaron-