Hello from a newcomer

I wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am an Enchant newcomer, I discovered them only a few weeks ago. Until now I bought three of their albums: Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 (my first Enchant CD - what a great place to begin!), Break and Wounded. It took me a while to get into the music of this band, but now I'm glad I gave them the chance they deserved. Being a huge Marillion fan I hear some similarities between these two bands - Doug's solos remember me strongly of Steve Rothery and Ted's voice is sometimes similar to Steve Hogarth. Nothing wrong with this! I like it and the band's still original!
Now I'm looking forward to getting Blink of an Eye - I will have to get the money first :D

Have a nice time!

About 30 minutes ago I finally bought Blink of an Eye. Right now I'm listening to it, absolutely enchanted! I love the "heavy" sound of songs like Under Fire or Seeds of Hate and on the other hand - there's some kind of "fragile" feeling on songs like "My Everafter".
Few weeks ago (when I wasn't an Enchant fan yet) my friend played me a few songs from this record and I didn't like it too much. Now I don't understand why! Funny how one man's tastes can change within a few weeks :)