I need more Enchant!!!

Evan_R

May 15, 2001
"It's the first breath of a baby." Oh man, these lyrics kill me, I need more Enchant, right now! I only have Juggling, Blink, and Time Lost, what should I buy next? :Spin:

Disintegrator Of Lasting Hope said:
Get 'em all:

Blueprint Of The World (my favorite)
Wounded (possibly my 2nd favorite if I could choose one)
Break (Different kind of Enchant, but still great)

Hey PMF, guess who? :cool:

I know who this is!!! Wlecome!

ProgMetalFan said:
Yeah, Sieges Even is one of the greatest bands ever! In fact, I think I'll listen to some Sieges today.

Did you know that Looking-Glass-Self is now Val'paraiso???

They have a new vocalist, some Arno Menses from Netherlands. I've been listening to these two new songs ("The Lonely Views Of Condors" and "Where Our Shadows Sleep") and I like them very much. It's a kind of music that grows on you and with time you'll began to hear the fascinating level of detail in their music.... same thing with Sieges Even.

http://www.looking-glass-self.com/

Go the the "The Music" section for the two new MP3s.

Sorry if you've already checked the site, I just thought this is something you shouldn't miss. :cool:

Demonspell said:
I've heard the Valparaiso songs...great to see that the chemistry between Markus and the Holzwarth brothers has been revived...

I'm really looking forward to get the full-length album. They have been working on the songs for a long time now... there will be a 15-minute epic (I've seen two working-titles "Styx" and "Moon Over The Elysian Fields")... possibly another masterpiece âla "These Empty Places"??? :cool: One can only hope.