Wow...Just discovered Enchant

Klondor, you'll love them!!!!! Hope they get there before Friday so you will know all the tunes before the show Saturday! Pay extra close attention to the Tug 'bookends' -- the first two tracks and the last two tracks....absolutely incredible!!! :) ENJOY!

Cheers!

Nice pick up Klondorwarrior. Like you, when I first discovered Enchant, I had to have all of their material right now. You'll want to get Time Lost, J9D10 and Break ASAP. Check out Xen as well.

I too was at the Dream Theater show last Friday in San Francisco. Incredible show! That was the fourth time that I have seen them and by far it was their best show.

Dream Theater last Friday and Enchant this Saturday. Is life good or what? The gods are smiling down on me for sure. I'd go see Mike Stern with Dave Weckl and Victor Wooten this Sunday but I don't think my senses could handle it.

Allan Holdsworth, need I say more.

Glad to see I'm not alone Frank and Hen Act - and yeah, Break to Juggling IS a hell of a one-two punch in my book. :worship: Man, I've been so busy with work and life in general lately, it STILL hasn't fully set in that I have to jump on a plane Friday morning and jet out to California!! AND get to see the kind of show I've been dreaming about catching for, geez, what - 7 or more years?! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

MAN this is show gonna be so cool - AND I get to meet the fellow ENCHANT fans :headbang:

DAVE

Burke said:
Man, I've been so busy with work and life in general lately, it STILL hasn't fully set in that I have to jump on a plane Friday morning and jet out to California!! AND get to see the kind of show I've been dreaming about catching for, geez, what - 7 or more years?! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

MAN this is show gonna be so cool - AND I get to meet the fellow ENCHANT fans :headbang:

DAVE

I feel like when I was seven on Xmas Eve, filled with giddy anticipation.

Frank said:
My daughter's name is Kaileigh. So yea.. Marillion has had an impact on my life.

My wife didn't like the spelling of Kayleigh, but I had waited 8 years and was damn determined to have a daughter of that name. So.. I found a variation.
Great story. The name Kayleigh is on my very short list of girls' names.

-matt
np: Journey - Any Way You Want It

Not to morph this thread into a kid thing but...Kayleigh was going to be my first child's name (my wife loved the original spelling--I didn't tell her it was a prog thing) but then we had a boy!!! His name......Ian ( I'm a drummer, you do the math). #2 is due in October, if it's a girl it's Kayleigh. If it's a boy??? Any suggestions??? Maybe h? or Ted or Doug or Ed or man, I REALLY need to get a life. I guess I could go all the way and name him Tug.

Hen Act said:
Not to morph this thread into a kid thing but...Kayleigh was going to be my first child's name (my wife loved the original spelling--I didn't tell her it was a prog thing) but then we had a boy!!! His name......Ian ( I'm a drummer, you do the math). #2 is due in October, if it's a girl it's Kayleigh. If it's a boy??? Any suggestions??? Maybe h? or Ted or Doug or Ed or man, I REALLY need to get a life. I guess I could go all the way and name him Tug.

Well, as cool as that might be, you have to think ahead
to his Junior High School days. Tug would disown you at
that point, I think... :)

~Bill