just a few thoughts....

B

Barret

Hello all Enchant lovers and members of the band!!

I'm up here in Boise, Idaho, isolated from live performances of progressive rock and metal bands, although Rush DID stop here a few years back, and that was REALLY cool. But now, I crave to see Enchant live, and I know that day will come.

I'm even hoping for a concert near San Fran so I can drive down, stay with my best friend who lives in Milpitas, and see the band!! I remember a dude who lives here in town see them open up for Marillion in S.F., and I later asked him, "So, how was the show?"
He replied, "Marillion was good, but Enchant was HOT!"
And to this day, I am kicking myself for not taking the time to drive to see the show!!!

I play keys and sing lead vocals in a progressive metal band called AfterImage here in Boise, and the guitarist and I (the songwriters) are HUGE fans of Enchant, and we have NO doubt in our minds that the next album will be just as good as all the previous material, and that we WILL one day see Enchant (where we will be FRONT ROW, of course)!!

Keep up the good work, guys!!
Keeping Prog Alive, Barret
www.angelfire.com/rock2/afterimagerocks
[email]AfterImageRocks@cs.com[/email]

P.S.-What're the benefits of being a "Registered User"?
Thanks in advance to whomever answers!

Barret

Look for upcoming shows in the Bay Area!

Sooner than later we hope! We are far from done with live performances!

Unfortunatly you did miss that Fillmore show in August of 97 ( Dougs Bithday to be exact and my last gig with Enchant. We are looking forward to performing in SF again, soon! Stay tuned and if you do make that long trek down make sure you say hello to the band! I don,t know if we will be touring in the Northwest anytime soon but who knows? Keep rockin in Boise!

Your support is much appreciated!

E

Hey Barret!

Fancy meeting you here! ;) We got good taste in tunes!

DAMN DAMN DAMN! oops darn darn darn Enchant starts playing in the Bay Area again AFTER I move away! NOT FAIR! *insert temper tantrum here* ;)

Anyways...I guess I'll have to wait till NEARFest to see Enchant play. Talk about a dream come true. Only one other band I need to see play live....barret I bet you can guess! ;)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play the East coast...there is a great club in VA outside of DC that you guys would rock the house down in....Jaxx!

Color me.....

Coldie

aka Carol Dellinger
Editor/Writer - VRI: Views Reviews and Interviews
www.progradio.net/vri