Hello!

TxBraSlinger

MEE MEE MEE MEE MEEP!!
Apr 21, 2003
I'm here. What's up? Any of you people from up north heard anything about a Philadelphia gig yet? Let me know when you get a date. Also...I know I asked this already, but what would be the cheapest route of transportation from Trenton, NJ to MSG in NY?

TxBraSlinger said:
I'm here. What's up? Any of you people from up north heard anything about a Philadelphia gig yet? Let me know when you get a date. Also...I know I asked this already, but what would be the cheapest route of transportation from Trenton, NJ to MSG in NY?

Slinger,hey,what's up honeybabydoll :wave:

No, no news on a Philly gig yet but they'll play somewhere in PA,don't worry about that because they always do.

Our seats/tixx for the MSG show on July 30th are secured and I'm getting more for the other show in NY and NJ this weekend and next. Should I get you one for those gigs as well?

Shannara said:
Slinger,hey,what's up honeybabydoll :wave:

No, no news on a Philly gig yet but they'll play somewhere in PA,don't worry about that because they always do.

Our seats/tixx for the MSG show on July 30th are secured and I'm getting more for the other show in NY and NJ this weekend and next. Should I get you one for those gigs as well?

Nah....I'm probably just gonna have time to go to the MSG one & possibly PA. Sounds cool!
Now...what would be the cheapest way to get from Trenton to NYC? Am trying to figure out if it's worth taking a bus or train or should I just rent a car. But the problem w/ that is I'm too scared to drive in NYC!!! :eek: As if Houston is bad enough! :lol:

TxBraSlinger said:
Nah....I'm probably just gonna have time to go to the MSG one & possibly PA. Sounds cool!
Now...what would be the cheapest way to get from Trenton to NYC? Am trying to figure out if it's worth taking a bus or train or should I just rent a car. But the problem w/ that is I'm too scared to drive in NYC!!! :eek: As if Houston is bad enough! :lol:

I would just take a bus ... the easy way. Not too sure if trains run from trenton to NYC. As far a car goes,I wouldn't do that unless you have other stops you want to get to.If you just want to get to the show and around NYC,walking,cab or subway is your best bet.Then again,the money you'll be spending on bus fare back and forth it would be cheaper to rent a car.

Well, I talked to my friend who lives in NJ...so I'm gonna be staying w/ her a majority of the time. However, I might need to find a hotel room in NY the night of the concert. Where is there to stay that's pretty cheap?

TxBraSlinger said:
Well, I talked to my friend who lives in NJ...so I'm gonna be staying w/ her a majority of the time. However, I might need to find a hotel room in NY the night of the concert. Where is there to stay that's pretty cheap?

Cheap in NYC...haven't a clue kiddo. Cheap for me is like $40 and that's here in the Hindu owned joints. Probably can't get a place for under $100 in NY.
I still have to figure out what i'll be doing that night. I'll either get a bus back to PA or hang/party in the city I guess until the wee hours. I'm sure some of the BBers will want to hang out afterwards. Probably not many and for too long because the show is on a wednesday.
Splitting a room/expenses is what I would do if I were to stay all night but I would party,not rest/go to bed after the gig.