Who from this BB plan on seeing Maiden this tour?

Shannara said:
............And where would you like to see them?

I already have my MSG tixx and will get others for the NY/NJ shows that are announced and on sale in the coming week(s). Where else do I want to se them.....

Ohio
LA
PA
also a show or two in the midwest

Belgium
Denmark

Paris is up in the air but it's not looking good right now

I also want to ad Toronto if they play there :headbang: Take out those midwest shows maybe.

Reanna said:
yeah, so would I. mind taking a couple passangers across the ocean to them? hehe... i drive, just no car, so any show in pitt (if i can get tix) i have to get a ride from my parents and my boyfriend's parents :(

:wave: It's nice to have a car, but it sucks paying the bills :) Where are you in the burgh? I'm in the North Hills.

Maidenfan88: yeah, the only way for me to get a car is if i would pay the insurance my mom said.... bah. hehe. i need to get one within the next year and a half though for when i go to college though.

im near Elizabeth/Monongahela.... ever hear of Elrama? heh. thats wherei am :p

Reanna said:
Maidenfan88: yeah, the only way for me to get a car is if i would pay the insurance my mom said.... bah. hehe. i need to get one within the next year and a half though for when i go to college though.

im near Elizabeth/Monongahela.... ever hear of Elrama? heh. thats wherei am :p

:confused: Sorry, I had to look it up. I'm between Millvale and Etna. About 5 minutes outside the city.

Minneapolis, of course (where I live). Would also like to go to Milwaukee, Chicago, and I would LOVE to see I.M. in Las Vegas! Hopefully they'll play there this tour. It would be awesome to see I.M. play a show at someplace like The Joint. :headbang:

UP THE IRONS!!​

Just ordered my tickets! Seeing them at Shoreline in Mountain View!

Im fucking psyched, the seats are like row 8 center! HOLY FUCK! Best.Fucking.Shower.Ever :headbang:

Shannara said:
I'm not much into metal my friend. Not new metal anyway. I'll probably get into the shows but only because I'll be all liquored up. Just hope you guys have other beer besides that loger/dark stuff :erk:

yeah sure we have just normal beer as well. but even then its 4to 5 degrees, still much more then in England or America ;)

and its what you call 'new' metal.theres still some anthrax and alice cooper so you can please yourself (and sepultura if you still like em) and i would recommend you to see samael and opeth. theyre magnificent!

Final_Vision said:
Just ordered my tickets! Seeing them at Shoreline in Mountain View!

Im fucking psyched, the seats are like row 8 center! HOLY FUCK! Best.Fucking.Shower.Ever !:headbang:

Hmm...you have seats at a Metal show?
How boring is that...?

I'll see them here in Madrid on June 12th. And I have an exam the day after the concert, but what the hell...

Aggressor said:
Hmm...you have seats at a Metal show?
How boring is that...?

dude its an Amphitheatre, theres 2 levels of seats and than a general admission grass section, which you practically need a telescope to see the band with, im just psyched to be so close to the stage!