Iron Maiden - US Tour this summer!!!

Missing the presale and probably first days of open sales on this due to Debit fraud, but will be attending one of the Texas shows and hopefully with genadmin tix...

Between the AT&T Center, Gexa and the Woodlands, what has the best sound quality? That's my main concern. I'll be flying so any other venues not too far from those would be options, too, if superior.

OK, had to jump in with a rant about venue naming rights. There's just something NOT right about seeing Iron Maiden at the newly christened "Ashley Furniture Homestore Pavilion". :bah:

Oh, well...hard for me to get to that part of town on a Monday anyway, so I might have to take a pass...

There is no citi card so far on this atlanta date.I'm looking at the order screen and the citi presale date is now gone.The only option is fan club or live nation pre-sale.Anybody else abel to see the citi-presale for atlanta date?

EDIT: Now the Live Nation pre-sale is gone and it says the Citi-Presale is tomorrow at 10am eastern.Wish they would make up their mind.....

I had it in my head that tickets for the Vancouver BC show (closest decent venue to me) went on sale at 10am eastern. Easy enough, buy tickets during breakfast. My mistake, they go on sale at 10am pacific. Why would they have the on-sale time in the middle of a work day? I'm pretty sure my employer blocks the TicketMaster website... :heh:

Edit: Turns out the firewall wasn't blocking TicketMaster that day...scored tickets no problem. Hotel booked, all set!

I have never had the pleasure of seeing Iron Maiden in person. So I am excited that now that I live farther north there are options to see this. I am hoping to get a ticket for Indianapolis. Unfortunately I can't buy one until my next paycheck in a couple of weeks. Do they usually sell out really fast?

My wallet got raped last week... $160 for pit ticket (and no, that is not the price I paid from a scalper... that is 1 pit ticket, regular price with all the crap ticketbastard fees).

Ah hell, I am still happy about it... it's Maiden, I always bend over for them :tickled:

Scream for me California!