Hello!

Linnaea

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Netherlands
Okay, I guess I have to tell something about myself without making my introduction an entire book. So in short:

I'm Myriam, 23 years old, living in The Netherlands. I used to be a big metal fan when I was much younger and had a long list of bands that I listened to. Then when I grew older I started to like different kinds of music and especially when my very favorite band After Forever quit and my second favorite Nightwish got rid of their singer I slowly stopped listening to these kinds of music. I gave it a try, but none of it could be compared to my old favorites.

Then this year Epica had a new album which I really liked. And then I discovered the greatest thing according to me: Floor Jansen, ex-After Forever, singing in Nightwish! My two old favorites combined in one!

So, I'm back. Atually listening to Nightwish now the entire day but searching for more great music which can be compared to that. While searching for that on google I found this forum, and here I am! I'm back in my old favorite music style and not leaving anymore ;).