Helloween 25th anniversary t-shirt design contest

Entrerie

Sep 14, 2006
I just got an e-mail from Helloween.org about this. I don't have the time to draw anything(or skills, although I used to draw wolverine all the time in childhood :p), etc. however I did come up with some ideas for a t-shirt design to fit the criteria of est. 1984. I was just wondering what kind of ideas others would have.

My first idea is having a small hill/mountain of skeletons with guitars sticking out of the pile on a battlefield, standing atop is this full armor warrior with the goofy pumpkin head from t-shirts past having a sword impaled into the pile and throwing horns, behind him would be the grim reaper/keeper(whatever) acting as a herald holding the banner saying established in 1984.

Second idea is to have like a golden metalic globe with the 7 continents, have a key inserted into a keyhole in each of the continents( 7 keys ;P) and then have the continents kind exploding outward with a glowing light around them in the center underneath where land masses are exploding you can see the pumpking head as the core of the earth. There would be the logo and est. 1984 underneath that.

Sounds like cool ideas. What exactly is the criteria for the contest?

"Next year Helloween will celebrate it's 25th birthday. Because of that we would like to offer you the possibility to create the ultimate classic-bandshirt. You can find the exact guidelines below. The suggestions will be released on www.helloween.org together with a voting. The winning layout will be rewarded with €500 Euro and a meet & greet with the band. The guidelines: T-Shirt colour: blackPrint colour: whiteText: "est. 1984"Logo: download at helloween.org! Format: PSD/TIFF/JPG Please send your suggestions to: shirt-contest@helloween.org Deadline will be the 1st of Juli 2008."