May 24 - Royal Oak, Mich. @ Royal Oak Music Hall
May 26 - Chicago, Ill. @ The Riviera
May 27 - Minneapolis, Minn. @ The Fillmore
May 30 - Denver, Colo. @ Ogden Theatre
Jun. 01 - Las Vegas, Nev. @ Brooklyn Bowl
Jun. 02 - Los Angeles, Calif. @ YouTube Theater
Jun. 03 - San Francisco, Calif. @ The Warfield

Reactions: NorseBlood
HELLOWEEN - TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR BAND'S SPRING RETURN TO NORTH AMERICA WITH HAMMERFALL

"...Tickets are on sale now. Secure yours today, here. See all confirmed dates below:

Dates:

May
13 - Dallas, TX - The Factory
16 - St. Petersburg, FL - Jannus Live
18 - Silver Spring, MD - The Fillmore
20 - New York, NY - Terminal 5
21 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium
23 - Toronto, ON - History
24 - Royal Oak, MI - Royal Oak Music Hall
26 - Chicago, IL - The Riviera
27 - Minneapolis, MN - The Fillmore
30 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre

June
1 - Las Vegas, NV - Brooklyn Bowl
2 - Los Angeles, CA - YouTube Theater
3 - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
"

None anywhere close enough. Metal usually skips the Southeast, except maybe Atlanta, but I don't know why. There are metal heads all over the South
Yes sir. This one in Nashville would love to see both bands, but people think Nashville is all country. Its enough to make metal heads cry in their beer, but we don't do that do we? We let the country boys do all the beer crying.

Yes sir. This one in Nashville would love to see both bands, but people think Nashville is all country. Its enough to make metal heads cry in their beer, but we don't do that do we? We let the country boys do all the beer crying.
I mean, I do on occasion listen to some Hank, but mostly Metal is my driving force. I guess if I were rich I could be a promoter and get better metal shows in the south. Not in the summer when it an ungodly heat index of 100+, but maybe the middle part of spring or early fall. Some outside shows with a nice temp for a metal fest.?!?

I mean, I do on occasion listen to some Hank, but mostly Metal is my driving force. I guess if I were rich I could be a promoter and get better metal shows in the south. Not in the summer when it an ungodly heat index of 100+, but maybe the middle part of spring or early fall. Some outside shows with a nice temp for a metal fest.?!?
Agree! Not all country is bad. We both probably like Johnny Cash too. The problem with Nashville is country overshadows everything. Its less the case now than it used to be, but when people think of Nashville, country is the genre that comes to mind. The positive side of this is that Nashville has a thriving community of musicians, studios, and other supporting artists and professionals. This has a positive effect on the community culturally, socially and economically. So overall the good outweighs the bad in this regard, however it would be great if metal artists would see Nashville as a good place to perform. As it is, it seems Atlanta and Tampa are the two Southern cities most metal artists visit, and the rest of the South is bypassed.