Helloween / Gamma Ray US TOUR

Yes, SUPER excited about this announcement. Does anyone else love Helloween's new CD? I think it's absolute power metal badassness! It's one of my favorites from them, certainly of the last several releases. "AS long as I FALL!!!" Good shit!

Seeing Iced Earth at Powerfest makes it easier for me to skip Saturday night at ProgPower there so I can be back here for my daughter's birthday.

Seeing Helloween / Gamma Ray at ProgPower makes it easier for me to not care when the show comes through Chicago.

I love symmetry :)

Ken

You didn't like Better Than Raw? I thought that was their best one until Gambling.

It's a decent album, though I always preferred Time of the Oath out of all the Deris albums. "Gambling" comes darn close, and maybe with the passage of time, will surpass the greatness of TOTO. (WOW!! I never did an acronym for that album, but it would be TOTO!! :lol:)

Though, what do I know, I really liked Pink Bubbles Go Ape!

It's a decent album, though I always preferred Time of the Oath out of all the Deris albums. "Gambling" comes darn close, and maybe with the passage of time, will surpass the greatness of TOTO. (WOW!! I never did an acronym for that album, but it would be TOTO!! :lol:)

Though, what do I know, I really liked Pink Bubbles Go Ape!

Pink Bubbles wasn't bad. It certainly wasn't as bad as The Chameleon. I seriously can't think of much that gets worse than that. I think the best track was the bonus track on the Japanese version of Bubbles- Shit and Lobster. And I have to agree TOTO was a a moment they really haven't recaptured with Deris. I haven't heard Gambling, but you're one of many people that have said great things about it so I'm going to have to check it out soon.