Helloween / Gamma Ray US TOUR

Helloween hasn't really made a good album imo

Okay, it's one thing to not really like any of the albums because of tastes, and maybe that's all you're referring to, but to say a LEGENDARY band like Helloween hasn't really made a good album is a silly thing to say....even for an opinion :loco:. I'm not a big Slayer fan, but I wouldn't say they've NEVER made a good album. Same with Metallica or anyone with 10 plus studio albums.

If they don't hit Chicago all I know is Jasonic, Orbweaver, Met-Al, Rockyracoon, Saladbar, and The_Q are going on a rampage! Anyone else I forgot?

If it hits Chicago I'll without a doubt be there, however if it does not I won't be crying to much. I've seen Gamma Ray and Helloween a few times so it's not the end of the world.

If they don't hit Chicago all I know is Jasonic, Orbweaver, Met-Al, Rockyracoon, Saladbar, and The_Q are going on a rampage! Anyone else I forgot?

Ha!!
I don't think there has ever been a time where I have talked to you where Helloween DIDN'T come into the conversation.

I have never seen Gamma Ray either, so add that to the fact that Helloween has just released one of the best albums of their career, and you have one KILLER tour!

Who the fuck is Orbweaver though?
Must be someone from another board....

Helloween and Manticora are the final convincing factors that I need to hit progpower this year. Hopefully I won't have a flight cancellation/car break/other random shit that has prevented me from going to progpower on the day of the fest (or within hours of the day atleast).

Gamma Ray, normally I could give a shit less about, but this means that theres a slight possibility Kai Hansen can stop being a jerk off and pull double duty by playing the first 3 albums in their entirety...

[/wishful thinking]

Edit: And yes, I know he's playing 2 songs with them, but there needs to be MORE. Not all of us grew up in europe in the 80's and haven't had the chance to see a set with him.