Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys part III

Mr. Lapin Kulta

Evil invader
Jul 20, 2004
Northernmost Sweden
www.moonsorrow.com
Obviously no such album exists...and no I don't count The Legacy as being part III. Anyways, I've always been a massive HELOWEEN/GAMMA RAY fan and a few nights ago I had such a brilliant dream :) In my dream there was never a split between the band and Kai Hansen and instead they released "Keeper III". It was a mix between "Heading for Tomorrow" and "Pink Bubbles Go Ape" and it made them the biggest bloody band on the planet haha. A weird dream I confess but I woke up, compiled the album I had dreamed of and have blasted it since! :loco: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

"Keeper of the Seven Keys part III"

1. Kids of the Century
2. Hold Your Ground
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. Someone's Crying
5. The Chance
6. Lust for Life
7. Mankind
8. Money
9. Number One
10. Heading for Tomorrow

What an album! :kickass:

:wave:

Obviously no such album exists...and no I don't count The Legacy as being part III. Anyways, I've always been a massive HELOWEEN/GAMMA RAY fan and a few nights ago I had such a brilliant dream :) In my dream there was never a split between the band and Kai Hansen and instead they released "Keeper III". It was a mix between "Heading for Tomorrow" and "Pink Bubbles Go Ape" and it made them the biggest bloody band on the planet haha. A weird dream I confess but I woke up, compiled the album I had dreamed of and have blasted it since! :loco: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

"Keeper of the Seven Keys part III"

1. Kids of the Century
2. Hold Your Ground
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. Someone's Crying
5. The Chance
6. Lust for Life
7. Mankind
8. Money
9. Number One
10. Heading for Tomorrow

What an album! :kickass:

:wave:

NICE!! i am going to have to create a playlist with these tracks for my trip.