Helloween - Straight Out of Hell

I just think it's something you'll always get with a Band that previously had a different vocalist who most people prefer, with even more high profile examples being Judas Priest with Tim Owens and Iron Maiden with Blaze Bayley, of course in those cases the most popular vocalist for both has come back.

No way I can say Deris is better than Kiske though.

Kiske's nutswingers always forget that Helloween was going down the shitter with him in the band. They were putting out Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon, FFS. And Kiske says time and time again that he's no longer interested in metal (if he was interested in the first place). I think we can safely assume that Helloween would have gotten steadily worse and worse had Kiske stayed in the band. Andi Deris and Uli Kusch revitalized the band.

To be honest, Ive never really likedHelloween much except the first albums with Kiske, but Ive just heard a song from their new album on YouTube, and I must say Im impressed. It was just awesome and well-performed & produced. Great singing too. Clear and powerful just the way I like it.

Kiske's nutswingers always forget that Helloween was going down the shitter with him in the band. They were putting out Pink Bubbles Go Ape and Chameleon, FFS. And Kiske says time and time again that he's no longer interested in metal (if he was interested in the first place). I think we can safely assume that Helloween would have gotten steadily worse and worse had Kiske stayed in the band. Andi Deris and Uli Kusch revitalized the band.

100% agree.

Kinda reminds me of ZP. He left dragonforce for similar reasons I believe. They're both aquarius too so I can see why.