Help a brother with a metal riffing contest

batushai

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hi guys! Until 31st October i'm taking part in a metal riffing contest. Here's the link to it :

If you guys liked it, please drop a like on youtube and also, the most important part, drop a like on the facebook comment for the contest if you want me to win!! Instructions are in the youtube description.

Sounding good, I gave them both a thumbs up. You might like to edit your Facebook comment and add some text, because Facebook sees a YouTube link by itself as a bit spammy and filters it out with the default setting.

Also, you can use a link directly to your Facebook comment as follows (it's from the same place where you see what time a comment was posted, on desktop):
https://www.facebook.com/mcmusicro/posts/2766935536673474?comment_id=2779102795456748

Thanks a bunch! Every little help counts :D
Thank you for the tips too!!

Are you familiar with any other platforms where I could share my entry? I've tried reddit but did not have any success with it. And I could really use the money from the contest :rofl: Plus that it really bothers me that the first 3 places are below mediocre but they will win just because of them likes.

I posted your link to one other forum I'm on which has a music section. It's hard to think of any others where it'd be suitable to post. Maybe if you find communities where you can participate with a few other posts first before you start a thread about the Fii Metal contest. Eg. the 'REAPER lounge' section of the Cockos music software forums. Or lines.

I only see 2 entries with more reactions than yours so it looks to me like you're in 3rd place.

Thank you so much! :) So far so good, I am indeed somewhere on the 3rd place, but there are some videos that are coming from behind quite fast. I'll try Cockos and Lines and see what could come up from there. Thanks a bunch again Bloopy. You're probably the only person that actually took the time to help me like, ever, on the internet :)

Appreciating it man.