Help chosing a country for ERASMUS

The-Zeronaut

Mixing..Y U SO DIFFICULT?
Sep 24, 2007
Would you be so kind of helping me choose the destination for my ERASMUS?
It would be from April 2015 to June 2015.
A couple of months of non paid "internship" in a company.
Im studying Administration and Finances.
I have a couple of days to choose :worship:

I would prefer countries in which they speak English natively or at least everyone knows it but i´m open to suggestions ;)

I would like to know about the cost of living there, rent prices, food, the weather (i prefer cold weather or at least "not-so-hot"), public transportation, etc...

Of course i understand that i should avoid going to the capital cities as they obviously are more expensive...
but i don't want to go to some place in the middle of nowhere XD

My choices for now are:
United kingdom (my main choice)
Ireland
Malta
Sweden
Norway
Holland
Italy, maybe...

I can only choose 2 countries (without order of preference)

list of all the countries available to choose from:
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Iceland Hungary Ireland Italy Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Slovak Republic Slovenia Sweden and Turkey

If could also tell me specific places of the country where it would be good to stay that would be awesome :kickass:

Thanks a lot!!

In the Netherlands everybody speaks english (the default language people approach you with in amsterdam is even English, the rent prices in Amsterdam are high though).
The weather is mostly not-so-hot, but april to june is spring/summer so the max temps are around 20/25 degrees celcius.
Public transport is good, and easy to use for foreign people.

Suffice to say that i need someplace where they dont only "speak English" but where the work related stuff (administration and finances) would be in English too :rofl: