Help end my artist's block!

Pessimism

Endemic Vagabond
Feb 16, 2004
SoCal
I've decided I'm going to do a crapload of band logo's for bands that don't exist. Give me some names (I don't care if it is your band or made up), and I'll sketch them/vector them, then do some psd file work, and give them away.

I'd also like to try my hand at album covers; any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

What genre is it? I don't want to do something that seems totally out of whack.

Edit: totally didn't see the link in your sig, duuuur on my part.

Also, I'm sitting on this band name and hoping no one uses it, Terra Incognita, progressive metal.

CURSED REALM

MALEVOLENT DESTRUCTOR

DOMINION OF DEATH

FALSE PROPHET

DAMNED PRIEST

Pretty good name for a prog band.

How about a good logo for my digital black metal project Soldrøm? :p If you get on AIM some time, I'll send you a few of the mp3s I have.

My band is actually in need of a logo. We're going to record a song in the studio later this month, and the final product is probably being shipped out to labels and such.

The name is Night Harvest, and you can hear the music at the link in my sig. It's folky black metal. No lyrics done yet because I'm lazy, but I want to have dreams be the main theme.

I've actually got three sketches; I've got to find a way to get them on the computer in a better quality though (no scanner). First two are Totalus Necrum and Carrionized, and then I tried Zephyrustic Roommaticon Fatassicus (damn you Lady V :lol:) - tis a pain because I would like it legible ANd not look like a complete fucking mess (see Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis).

Let me see if I can borrow a camera and upload what's done so far.

Please remember a sketch is just a rough draft, alright?

Well you can thank Zeph's fatass pedo roommate for that! :p

And don't forget Terra Incognita :cry: