Help end my artist's block!

Alright, my work has a scanner, so I can try to upload some stuff there; however, this means I am going to have to redraw everything on smaller paper (current paper length is 14x17).

Alright, I finished my sketch for Totalus Necrum; I need to ink it though before the scan.

I've only designed a few band logo's (only two have been used). I'm hoping I actually ink this correctly, because if I don't...grrr.

Then again, that's why I am also going to scan it beforehand - that way if I fuck up I can just try it again. Since I don't have access to the scanner this weekend (today was my last day for the week), I get to do this stuff Tuesday. This however, just means I have more time to finalize some other logos and create some more.

Starving Time - mix of black, death, thrash, and power metal, so go where you will with it - real band, btw, would be cool if you made a logo for us

Made up bands
Foreign Shore - Progressive metal
Monolith - blackened power metal
Darkness Enshrined - blackened death metal

Starving Time - mix of black, death, thrash, and power metal, so go where you will with it - real band, btw, would be cool if you made a logo for us

You got a myspace or something? I hate making logos for bands that actually exist if I don't know what they sound like.

Falling Through Space and Landing On Your Head - Alternative Metal
Wet Rain - Gothic Metal
Hammer Fell On My Toe - Thrash Metal
Satan's Diarrhoea - Black Metal

That's some you probably shouldn't try :D

Sanctum Chaotica - symphonic black metal. see if you can do better than me, which shouldn't be hard ^ ^