Help finding a song (from an old horror TV show)

SacrifyX

Aug 14, 2003
AR
Hey, I really need some help figuring out what band this is, I know it isn't Testament (cause I've been a Testament fan since I was 11 and know all their songs). The episode was aired Dec. 17th, 1989, It's a show called "Monsters". The channel Chiller has been airing all the old episodes and I have them recorded on DVR (all 72) including this one. It's at the beginning of the episode. It sounds fuckin' awesome, and for YEARS I've been trying to figure out who this band is and still haven't found out.

Whoever can help me figure this out, I will be extremely grateful to forever.
It sounds like a 80's-90's Thrash style band. Does anyone have a clue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think redfly maybe right,although i don't much about leatherwolf.Definitly not early fates warning though,maybe the band OBSESSION?!!!Did you try and watch for the ending credits,but then again you've said you have been looking for years so i imagine you have already tried that.But god damn it's gotta be there.:popcorn:

Actually, trust me, I looked those credits over inch by inch. All I can find on the end credits (or the start credits) for anything about music, is the guy who did the actual score for the music (meaning the music throughout the entire episode). But that's the same as every episode. It doesn't have anything at all about any bands or anything.
I'm positive it isn't Leatherwolf. I'm a pretty big fan of theirs, I have all of their albums, even Japan imports with bonus tracks. I'm positive it isn't Leatherwolf. I'm not sure about Obsession, but I will check all their songs to make sure. I only have one of their songs that is on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre III Soundtrack.
Does anyone else have any idea who this band is?
I'm positive it isn't Leatherwolf.