Help finding a song.

kbone222

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2014
I could be way off base here, but I'm pretty confident it was a song by In Flames, at least older than 2009 where the song started off with the lead singer letting out a long scream (about 5+ seconds).

Doesn't seem like much to go off of, but I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Many thanks.

I could be way off base here, but I'm pretty confident it was a song by In Flames, at least older than 2009 where the song started off with the lead singer letting out a long scream (about 5+ seconds).

Doesn't seem like much to go off of, but I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Now you have a good excuse to listen to the entire In Flames discography, which is amazing. Lucky you, how I'd love to discover all these heavy metal hits again!

Every song they've ever done is on youtube.

Open one tab with IF's whole discography, start with the first album and just open another internet tab then youtube every song from every album until you find it : ]

I don't think it's an IF song. I'm almost certain the only songs that start off with vocals are Worlds Within the Margin, F(r)iend, and System but none of those start with a long scream.

I don't think it's an IF song. I'm almost certain the only songs that start off with vocals are Worlds Within the Margin, F(r)iend, and System but none of those start with a long scream.

Thank you Einstein, we all know that except this guy who was about to listen to the whole In Flames discography, which he won't now because of you.

I reckon you're thinking of this pal...

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no In Flames song that starts with a long scream. The only song which really has a long scream is the outro of I Like You Better Dead. Probably from another band. Don't think it's Soilwork either.

Thank you Einstein, we all know that except this guy who was about to listen to the whole In Flames discography, which he won't now because of you.

I don't think he was really going to. That's why he posted here. You make it seem like we were trying to trick him into it too, as if at some point he would get Rick Rolled. Which would be pretty sweet.