help from you sweds out there...

Stormbringer

Sid Vicious Reincarnation
Apr 18, 2001
Vienna
when i was in sweden last time i saw a psychabilly/rockabilly band named Hard 69. they were absolutely fab and i wanted to buy a cd later in malmö, as i know they already got 2 albums out but no shop had it in stock.

i tried loads of online shops, been searching alltheweb.com for any info on the band, even audiogalaxy failed me - so can help me somehow? where to buy the cd or any homepage where i can find further info on them?

tack so mycket i alla fall :)

tack!
jag trodde bands namnet är hard 69 och inte 69 hard... det förklara varför jag har inte funnit deras hemmasida...

I don't know, I guess they changed the name somewhere along the line :confused:

Oh btw, I don't speak/read/write swedish, so it's all wasted on me, I kinda understand the meaning at times (like that message) but if it's beyond the basic stuff, don't bother :)

But finnish is ok, cos I am a finn :D

But that was the band you were looking for, so good :)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Oh btw, I don't speak/read/write swedish, so it's all wasted on me, I kinda understand the meaning at times (like that message) but if it's beyond the basic stuff, don't bother :)

well i aint swedish either - i just lived for 2 years there so i can talk and even write a little. since then i visit sweden one or two times a year ;)

CDON har mycket bra sortiment (eller rättare sagt: de listar alla skivor de kan få tag i, inte de plattor de har i lager vilket Ginza gör) men deras leveranstider kan dra åt helvete! Jag skickade dock iväg en order till dem på tre plattor, så jag hoppas det går vägen den här gången. Vilka skivor jag beställde? Dessa:

Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Death - Symbolic

CDON är skit. Som du säger så är deras leveranstider helt åt helvete. Varje gång jag har beställt därifrån (senast för 2 år sedan typ) så fick jag inte min skiva (minns inte vilken). Den ligger antagligen fortfarande på rest-order! :lol: Min polare fick två ex av den skiva han beställde, fastän han beställde ett ex av den. Sen var han tvungen att betala för båda. Helt åt skogen alltså.

CDon suck MAJOR stinkpile!
I ordered 2 CD's from them almost a month ago and haven't seen the faintest sign from them of sending them, I have received 2 'sorry, but the albums you order are not available yet' e-mails.
The reason they have good selection is because they have no fucking stock (I bet) they just have a list of every fucking album ever made and when someone orders they get it from a supplier and send these fucking e-mails to custs.
Last time I ordered it took them 2 fucking months to deliver one of the CD's I ordered, the one they didn't send was FUCKING Opeth - Still Life, fuck you would think they could get that in 2 FUCKING months!

Fuck CDon, boicot the fuckers!

jag ska beställer nya 69 hard album direkt ifrån deras hemmaside :) ginza och cdon inte leverar till österrike...